The importance of fire safety in the workplace is underpinned by health and safety legislation that places a duty on employers to establish policies and procedures and ensure their employees receive appropriate training. Employees also have their own roles and responsibilities in preventing a fire from occurring in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of the course candidates will have gained practical skills and knowledge about:
• Introduction to fire safety.
• Responding to a fire.
• Extinguisher essentials – colour codes and different types.
• Alarms, evacuation and assembly.
• Defence against fires, eg. Fire doors.
• How fires are caused.
• Identifying and reducing risks.
• Preventing spread of fire.
• Meeting legal guidelines and legislation
Taught by experts with extensive experience in this field, our courses are designed to be enjoyable whilst ensuring that candidates acquire the knowledge and skills required in order to receive in house KH Plant Training LTD certification.
If you have a specific requirement which you would like to be included please let us know as our tailor made courses can be adapted to reflect your own unique business perspective.
Contact us today for any further queries or to book our in house training.